March 2017 – The American Group Psychotherapy Association Annual Conference, New York, NY. “To Treat or to Teach–That is the Question–A Potential Conflict of Interest at Analytic Training Institutes”
October 19, 2106 – Canadian Group Psychotherapy Association Annual Conference, Toronto Canada. “101 Unconventional Interventions in Group Psychotherapy”
June 17, 2016 – Adelphi University 12th International Interdisciplinary Conference on Clinical Supervision: “101 Unconventional Interventions in Group Psychotherapy”
June 11, 2016 – “Working With The Dark Side in Group Psychotherapy” Northeastern Society for Group Psychotherapy, Simmons College, Boston Mass.
April 3, 2016 – New York State Clinical Society Work Society, Nassau County Chapter, “Working with Difficult Patients in Group Psychotherapy”. For more information click here.
- March, 2016 – Book Presentation, New York State Society for Clinical Social Work, Nassau County, NY
February 2016 – Working with the Dark Side in Group Psychotherapy–A Demonstration Group”. The Annual Conference of the American Group Psychotherapy Association, Sheraton Hotel, NYC
November 20th, 2015 – The Annual Conference of the Eastern Group Psychotherapy Society, at Riverside Church, New York City — “The Contract of Confidentiality: Its Impact on Being Alive in the Moment”
- October 30th, 2015 – Presenting My Book: “Emotional Incest in Group Psychotherapy–A Conspiracy of Silence” The Westchester Group Psychotherapy Society at The Westchester Medical Center, Valhalla, NY
- June 10th-12th, 2015 – 11th Annual International Interdisciplinary Conference in Supervision – Adelphi University School of Social Work, Garden City, NY
- May 16th, 2015 – Lecturing at the Aurora Institute in Milwaukee Wisconsin.
- May 8th, 2015 – New Book Presentation – Canadian Group Psychotherapy Association Conference in Toronto, Canada.
- February 26th, 2015 – Lecturing at the upcoming American Group Psychotherapy Association Conference in San Francisco. more info
- February 15th – Presentation to the Long Island Psychotherapists’ Discussion Group, Roslyn, New York :–” Boundaries, Schmoundaries, — Why are they Important in Psychotherapy?”
- January 15th – The Book Exhibit at the American Psychoanalytic Association Meeting at the Waldorf Astoria. more info
January 2015, all NY State licensed social workers have to take CEU credit courses. I’m the Director of education and training at the Long Island Institute for Mental Health in Rego Park, NY. As such, we will be opening these classes.